The 70-480 Exam will be the new standard for Web development set and they instructions validate a candidates skills that they have the technique and skill required to generate web code based on these different standards.
This exam measures a candidate’s ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
Implement and manipulate voucher structures and objects (24%)
* Create the document structure
* Write code that interacts with UI controls
* Apply styling to HTML elements programmatically
* Implement HTML5 APIs
* Establish the scope regarding objects and variables
* Create et alii implement objects and methods
Implement program flow (25%)
* Implement bill flow
* Raise and handle an event
* Implement offense handling
* Implement a callback
* Create a web worker process
Access and secure facts (26%)
* Validate user input beside using HTML5 elements
* Consume data
* Serialize, deserialize, and conduct data
Use CSS3 in applications (25%)
* Style HTML text properties
* Style HTML box properties
* Create a flexible content layout
* Create an animated and adaptive UI
* Find elements by using CSS selectors and jQuery
* Structure a CSS file handy using CSS selectors
Candidates for this exam should have one or more years about experience in programming.
Recommended Study Aids
Exam prep video
Microsoft Certification PREP Talk: Exam 70-480: this video provides strategies to candidates from experts.
Developing Windows Store Apps with HTML5 Saltatorial Start :This tenor is aimed at developers who have at least 6 months experience. This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
The exam was introduce in August 2012 and is available in two languages English and Japanese. The cost of the exam is US $160. Candidates can register for an exam by visiting Prometric website. The price mentioned here does hardly include any promotional offers rather reduced pricing for Microsoft IT Academy program members. The evaluate is subject to change besides will be done unless any preference notice.